- Upon collecting personal information, Company clearly states the purpose of its collection and it is only done by the agreement of the respective person in accordance with law.
- The collected personal information may only be used within the limits of the agreed purpose of collection and to an extent necessary for the purposes of administrative procedures.
- Company respects the personal right on the personal information and is ready to react adequately if a subject requests for disclosure, revision or deletion of their personal information.
- Company takes preventive measures and performs safety management to avoid hacking, loss, disruption, falsification or leakage of personal information and violation of other privacy-related rights.
- Company does not use the collected personal information for purposes other than the ones the subjects agree to and we take measures to avoid such event.
- Company has built a management system to follow thoroughly the protection of personal information and we revise this policy following the development of informational technologies as well as the social principles in an attempt to constantly improve the protection of personal information.
Enactment: April 1, 2005
Amendment: July 1, 2014
World Holdings Co., Ltd.
Chairman and President Eikichi Iida
Handling of personal information
World Holdings Co., Ltd. (hereafter – Company) handles the personal information provided by our clients as observing the following principles:
- Personal information subject to this policy
- Law observation
Company observes all applicable laws, amendments and guidelines on handling personal information.
- Corporate structure
Company has a corporate structure to protect the personal information and is constantly improving its functioning.
- Use of personal information
Personal information is used only after clear designation of the purpose and within the limits necessary for that purpose’s fulfillment.
- Personal information collection
Personal information is collected as per law.
- Accuracy guarantee
Personal information’ s accuracy and up-to-date status is maintained in accordance with the law and regulations, and Company cooperates in case of the subject’s request of disclosure, revision, deletion, use or rejection of provision.
- Safety guarantee
Company takes preventive measures to perform safety management to avoid hacking, loss, disruption, falsification or leakage of personal information and violation of other rights related to privacy.
- Outsourcing of personal information
Company may outsource the handling of personal information of its clients or partners, based on a contract for confidentiality and performing utmost control.
- Disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
Company does not disclose or provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases:
- If it is based on a law.
- If it is necessary to protect a human life, health or finances, but the person’s agreement is difficult to acquire.
- If it is necessary for improvement of public health or the maintenance of a child’s healthy development and the person’s agreement is difficult to acquire.
- If it is necessary to cooperate with a state organ or a local public organization for the implementation of a law, but the person’s agreement is difficult to acquire.
- Contact information in case of complaints or need of consultation on personal information disclosure, revision, deletion, etc.
Personal Information Manager
World Holdings Co., Ltd. Head Office
2-1-1 Hakata Ekimae, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka Prefecture, 812-0011
TEL : +81-92-481-0209
Manager : Information Security Manager